Matka is the most popular game of chance in the entire country of India. It began around 1950. When the transportation of cotton between Bombay and New York was a primary industry, it was of interest to everyone. The price of cotton often changed substantially and continually. Even experts in the industry could not predict how much the rate would fluctuate from opening to closing numbers.
Soon everyone got into the guessing game and would venture a guess. Then the game evolved into people placing small wagers on their guesses. As the teleprinters became obsolete, communication between The New York Cotton Exchange and the Bombay Cotton Exchange changed.
For a while, India made playing Matka an illegal activity. However, the people still played. They used a new variation of the game that gave opening and closing numbers on companies that did not exist. They even played without placing bets. Matka would continue.
When licensed online casinos came along, sites like Matka.betwere allowed to legally provide Matka to the public. The rise of Matka was impressive. Older generations came to play, and current generations joined in to learn.
While Matka is not a complicated game, It requires some basic knowledge to play and win. It is very low-cost to play but can pay substantially.
In this post, we will give you tips and tricks to help you play and win Matka.
Tips and Tricks
1. Learn the game. Dedicate yourself to learning the rules and regulations of the game. Watch players online. Ask questions. The smarter you are about the game, the smarter you will play the game. It isn’t smart to jump into anything without knowing how it works. Don’t start with bad habits that may be hard to break later.
2. Use the right website. Do your research. Find a website that has all of its essential information posted. This includes:
a. Instructions to the game.
b. The RTP (return to player) rate.
d. Are they insured?
e. A list of people who have won from their site.
f. The methods of reaching customer service.
g. What payment methods do they accept?
h. How they pay you for your win.
i. What kind of reputation do they have online?
3. Begin with a small bet and increase it gradually. Don’t jump in and invest all your funds in the first game or two.
4. Set a reasonable profit target. Set your target at a level, you should be able to reach. Then select a new target a bit higher. The quickest way to lose is to set a very high target profit which will make or break you early in the game.
5. Play a little at a time. Do not play every day. Your fortune will grow with time. There is rarely a day when you will hit it big time after time in the same timeframe.
6. As you are learning, set your targets in specific areas. Trying to win in every criterion is a waste of time.
Use logic. Many people go in with preconceived notions of unlucky numbers
and things you can do to improve your luck. The simple truth is there is no such thing as luck. It is all just logic and happenstance.
8. Don’t forget it is just for fun. People will start winning and suddenly have a habit they can’t control. They think their winning will never stop. Nobody wins all the time. If it becomes more to you than a fun game that can add some cash to your pocket, back away.
9. Learn when to quit. It is a common problem. People win a reasonable amount, so you just want to get it all. Win your goal amount, then stop. If you play long enough, you will lose it back. You must walk away while you are ahead.
10. Play your winnings. After your initial investment and win, you should only bet with the money you have won. This calculated method ensures that even if the tide turns and you hit a loss, you don’t really lose. You put your money into the bank and played with theirs. Even when you lose, you win.
You can become a Matka King. But you will not start as a novice and be a pro by the end of the game. It is like a race. Matka is a marathon, not a sprint. Learn, go slow, and grow. Become a seasoned player that uses your head, not your emotions. Do not rush yourself. Count your small wins as a reward for learning. Count your small losses as errors to learn from and not repeat. You won’t win every time. Even the best lose sometimes. But if you take these steps and work with them, you will soon win more than you lose. That is the beginning of a successful journey.