The Indian gaming scene is a very popular one, especially if we’re talking about online gaming and gambling. Among the vast sea of popular games, one of the titles that stand out is Andar Bahar, a straightforward yet top-rated game that thousands of Indians turn to every single day. However, it’s not only among the most popular free games (as you can play it for free as well), and it’s also one of the most popular real money games. This article will focus on the game of Andar Bahar and some tips on how to excel in your game.
What is Andar Bahar
The good thing about this game is that it is entirely portable. You usually need a deck of cards without any game tables, reels or chips that would make the game even more complicated. However, you can also choose to play Andar Bahar online as more and more online casinos understand its huge popularity. The game is very fast and can be rather angry, adding to the excitement. It’s also completely immersive and will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat.
How to play Andar Bahar?
First of all, let’s take a look at what is amazing about this game. These are the most prominent reasons why many turn to Andar Bahar:
- The probability of winning is approximately 50%
- All players have an equal chance of winning
- Both online and brick-and-mortar casinos offer this game
- The house edge can be as low as 2.15%
- It’s very straightforward and easy to learn
Andar Bahar: The most important terms
To play Andar Bahar in the best possible way, you need to familiarize yourself with some of the most important terms, such as:
- Joker – This is the first card dealt, also known as a trump, house, or middle card. This is the card that your side needs to match in order to win.
- Andar – The word “andar” means “inside” in Hindi. It is the first side to receive a card.
- Bahar – This means “outside” in Hindi. This is the second side to receive a card.
- Range – This refers to the number of cards drawn before the card that matches the joker card is dealt.
The goal of the game is simple. You need to guess which side, either Andar or Bahar, will receive the card that matches the joker card first.
So, this is the process of Andar Bahar as an example:
- The dealer draws a 10 of spades. This is the “joker”, or “the middle card”, and is placed between the Andar or Bahar spots on the table.
- You place your bet on Andar or Bahar, meaning that you bet on the next card and whether it’s going to be higher or lower than the Joker.
- The dealer draws the first card and places it on the Andar side.
- If the card is higher than 10, the dealer draws a second card and places it on the Bahar side.
- If it’s other than 10, the dealer draws another card on the Andar side.
The game continues until the dealer draws a card with the same rank or value. In this case, that would be a 10 of any symbol.
Tips on playing Andar Bahar
In order to excel at this game, it would be very beneficial to know some of the tips and tricks on how to make this happen:
Choose the right casino
Choosing the right casino will make a lot of difference to your gaming experience. Not all online casinos are the same, so it’s best you choose the one you are most comfortable with or the one with the most reviews. Always choose a licensed casino that players trust.
Try out free demo games
One tip is to play a few rounds of the free demo games, especially if you’re playing Andar Bahar for the first time. This will help you figure out how to play the game and how to make the most of it.
Know the rules
Like in any other game, it’s important to read the rules and guides before sitting at the Andar Bahar table.
Have a budget
Managing your bankroll is of the utmost importance. Because of the nature of the game, it’s very easy to continue playing it on and on, so it’s important to have a budget and stick to it. If you’re unaware of your bets, you will land up using all your money in a matter of hours, so pay attention to that.
Side bets can be placed during the games of Andar Bahar. These provide an amazing return as do the main bets, so you should be familiar with the bets on the table even before the game starts.
As far as side bets are concerned, it’s good to know the two main side bets that you can find in Andar Bahar:
The Joker prediction side bet – In this variant, you bet on what you think the Joker will be, rather than betting on where a card of a similar value will be placed. This side bet must be announced before any main bets are placed.
The bet on the range side bet- Here, you wager on how many cards will be drawn between the joker being announced and the card of similar value appearing.
Andar Bahar is one of the most addictive games you can encounter at an online casino. That is why it’s imperative to know how much money you’re betting on, as it’s super easy to continue betting until you’re left with nothing. Mind the rules, have the budget in mind, and you will be good to go.